Connecting the computer to the TV through the adapter
Many people connect a computer to a TV and most often to transfer a movie from a computer to a TV, which is located on a flash card. After all, BBK does not support video playback from flash cards. And you don’t want to record a movie on a DVD.
Yes, there are different goals, so to the point …
In order to connect a computer to the TV, you need to buy an adapter (the cord that has one TV connector at the input, and another computer connector at the output), which allows you to send video from the video card of the computer to the input. Most often this cable is S-VIDEO – “tulip” or S-VIDEO – SCART. It depends on your connector on the TV. To buy any of these cables on the radio market or in a large specialty store for any type of equipment: ELDORADO, M-VIDEO and many other large stores. The cost of such a cable will cost you between a hundred and 250 rubles. The price of the cable depends on its length. Therefore, do not buy the adapter cable in advance without measuring the distance from the computer connector to the input on the TV. The most important thing is not to make a mistake in the distance, otherwise it will be insulting. But best of all buy a cord adapter 5 meters long. Suddenly you will think of rearrangement of furniture in the house.
But if you have already bought a cable, then in an hour you will have a computer connected to the TV. And you will enjoy your endless possibilities in IT-technologies. To get started, you just need to connect the computer to the TV:
1. Be sure to turn off the computer and TV. Do not just press the “Power Off” button, but pull out all the plugs related to the computer and the TV from the outlet.
2. We plug the S-VIDEO connector into the output of the graphic card, and the “TULIP” into the “video output” socket, or the video in of the TV will be more correct.
Now, after connecting the computer to the TV via cable, the following steps should be performed, but they are suitable only for users of Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Viena:
1. Now you can turn on the computer.
2. After your Windows has fully loaded, right-click on the screen.
3. You see that a small socket has surfaced. Hover the mouse over the inscription “Properties” in this panel and click on it.
4.Before you a window with the desktop option. Now hover the mouse over the tab “Parameters”, located in our window and also click the left mouse button on it.
5.When you entered the item we need, then left-click on the item “Advanced”. Warning: “I HAVE MADE THESE SETTINGS ON ATI RADEON 9600 VIDEO CARD. NATURALLY ON OTHER GRAPHIC CARDS OTHER PARAMETERS. BUT THE DIFFERENCE IN PRINCIPLE WILL NOT BE SIGNIFICANT. MAJOR UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLE OF ACTION. ”Go ahead.
6. Before you appeared the “Properties” window. This window is designed to configure the second monitor connection module. Also left-click on the “Monitors” tab.
7. You see a window. In the window you can see that the button of the TV is marked in red. Naturally, you probably guessed, it means that your TV is off.
8. Therefore, we turn on the TV and select on the computer what will become the main device monitor of your computer or TV.
9. Select a monitor. Then click on the “TV” button and adjust the settings of your TV.
10. And now we turn on one of the AV channels on the TV. On one of them should appear the second screen of your computer or a copy of the screen.
Well, now you can transfer to the screen any movie or game. I hope you find my article helpful. Good luck!